November 30, 2021
Autor/a: Janby Digital Kitchen
- New Active Control Countdown notification, to emit sound beeps X seconds before reaching ready time
- Extended Maximum time waiting Active Control with an Optional countdown, that also emits sound beeps X seconds before reaching maximum waiting time
- Changed time editors to Hour | Minute | Seconds format
- Added contextual images to Error/Warning dialogs
- New QRs that lead to http://janby.app/qr/
- Added new Label size for Godex 50×135
- Labels can have variable text fields, editable from Cloud
- Import programs section in Labels App also searches in Cloud for GTIN barcodes
- Refactored Minimum amount Control for upcoming Cloud automatic calculation. WARNING! On update, configured amounts will be reset to 0.
- Fixed bug when too many Bluetooth reconnections
- Fixed bug when no Product is available in Product Insights
- Labels now have variable text fields to be printed
- Performance improvement in website
Minimum amount control for both Time and SmartVide programs is being refactored to be compatible with automatic calculation from Cloud. When upgrading from 1.4.28-X to 1.4.29 if any program has the minimum amount control configured, the amounts will be reset to 0 due to incompatibility with previous format.