November 15, 2021
Autor/a: Janby Digital Kitchen
- Paired Bluetooth device list is reset when deactivating Bluetooth (when unchecking the Settings > Bluetooth )
- New “Get help” section within Settings/Configuration menu, to request support from Janby.
- New section Product insights.
- Styled Batch Manager label details.
- Secure deletion of Database and Preferences on Settings > Wipe Data.
- Changed Emailing service behind History email log.
- Range labels are printed with a black border for easy distinction among others.
- Stripped accents when printing labels
- Locked Program changes are not saved in cloud nor propagated to other devices.
- Added attachments filtering.